Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 366 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, confectioners' sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter in a bowl until well blended; press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- Melt 3/4 cup dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and 1/4 cup peanut butter in the top of a double boiler over simmering water; heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth, 5 to 10 minutes. Spread chocolate-peanut butter mixture over graham cracker layer in 9x13-inch pan.
- Melt 1 cup dark chocolate and milk in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring until smooth, 3 to 5 minutes; pour over chocolate-peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour. Cut into squares to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- I often make this in a 9-inch round pie pan. I use whatever is left over from the peanut butter and graham cracker mixture to mix with the chocolate instead of adding extra peanut butter.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 24.3 g fat; 35.7 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 207 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1