Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 251
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Toss bread cubes with cheese, mint and chili sauce until well combined.
- Lay meat fat side down and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Spread evenly with bread mixture, leaving a 1-in (2.5-cm) border at one end. Starting at the narrow end, roll up meat jellyroll style.
- Tie rolled roast together with kitchen string. Transfer to a rack set in a roasting pan and roast, basting occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in centre of meat registers 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for rare or 160 degrees F (70 degrees C) for medium doneness. Rest roast for 10 minutes. Slice thickly. Makes 8 servings.
You might also like
- Twist 1: For an elegant family meal, serve with roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables and additional chili sauce on the side.
- Twist 2: For easy preparation, use skewers to keep the rolled lamb in place while tying with the string.
- Twist 3: For a cheesy twist, use Swiss, Gruyere, or Asiago cheese.
- Twist 4: For herb variations, substitute fresh oregano or thyme for the mint leaves.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 12.9 10.8 21.4 70 596 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1