Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 313 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Pour beef broth into slow cooker and add pork ribs. Cook on High until meat shreds easily, about 4 hours. Remove meat and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer shredded pork to a Dutch oven or skillet and stir in carrots, barbecue sauce, and mesquite sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of BBQ Pork for Sandwiches.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 18.1 g fat; 5.1 g carbohydrates; 30.3 g protein; 83 mg cholesterol; 290 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
So good and yet so easy! Left out the carrots because I didn't have any in the house. Makes great sandwiches. You could also use beef for this and it would be delicious!