Healthier Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 232 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour and baking soda in a small bowl; set aside.
- Beat melted butter, yogurt, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl until blended. Beat in vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy; mix in flour mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips, blueberries, and cranberries by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop 1/4 cup cookie dough 3-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are lightly toasted, 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 8.7 g fat; 38 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 47 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These cookies were fantastic! I just used 1 cup raisins and 1 cup chocolate chips (All I had). Also used 200 grams cherry fat free yogurt (2 single serving size containers).The cherry flavour we...
I tried the recipe exactly as written did not care for them at all, what a waste :(