Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 300
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven until easily pierced with a fork, about 1 hour. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Do not turn off oven.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop flesh into a large bowl; save skins. Mix in sour cream, milk, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and half the green onions into potato flesh. Blend with a hand mixer until creamy. Spoon potato mixture into potato skins. Top each with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, 4 sliced green onions, and bacon.
- Bake in oven until filling is hot and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 12.3 35.8 12.3 37 476 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used the non fat milk and some greek yogurt instead of the low fat sour cream. Cut the amount of cheese way back. For the bacon I cooked cooked 2 strips of bacon and crumbled that on the top...
Great taste.... kinda a lot of work for potatoes in my opinion.... it's pretty messy to scoop all the filling back into the potatoe peel.... they did have great flavor though. I will not make th...
I reduced light sour cream by half, so I could have some light butter & used 2% Cheddar cheese. Yum. Might use turkey bacon, next time.
Very yummy! It's easy to reduce calories and fat even more by using less bacon and cheese. My trick for refilling potatoes is to use a cookie scoop. Easy peasy!
These were very easy to make and my husband didn't even notice the difference between the yogurt and sour cream!