Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 452 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of the prepared springform pan.
- Combine Neufchatel cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Blend in milk, then mix in eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla extract, and flour until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until center sets, about 1 hour. Turn oven off and let cake cook in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Chantal's New York Cheesecake.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 25.4 g fat; 44.5 g carbohydrates; 12.1 g protein; 132 mg cholesterol; 456 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was missing a lot of flavor! This recipe wasn't that great of a "healthy" modification. Save your money and ingredients and don't make this recipe. Just make Chantal's original recipe and h...
I have lost 150 pounds so far...and this recipe help me to stay on track. I support this by substituting monk fruit or another all natural sugar substitute...coconut oil for the butter...add ci...
I made a few modifications based on what I had around the house. First I made 1/4 recipe & baked in 5 ramekins for 25 minutes (what person looking for a "healthy" cheesecake needs a full cheesec...
I made this recipe because I'm always interested in making recipes with nutrient modifications. I must say that it wasn't very good. I ended up freezing this blah-cheesecake and cutting it into...