Ingredients10 h servings 354 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Cover the outside of a 9-inch springform pan with double layers of aluminum foil.
- Mix together cookie crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Press mixture into bottom of pan.
- Combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water in a saucepan. Bring to boil and continue boiling until sauce is thick, about 5 minutes. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Melt white chocolate chips with milk in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Mix together Neufchatel cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Blend in vanilla extract and melted white chocolate. Pour half the batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan and spoon 3 more tablespoons of raspberry sauce over batter. Swirl batter with tip of knife to create marbled effect. Place pan in a roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water to reach halfway up outside of pan.
- Bake in preheated until filling is set, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 21.9 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 263 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I didn't make the crust as stated. Used 2 - 8" graham cracker crusts as I didn't want to take the time to make my own crust. I used fresh black berries instead of rasberries as that is what I ha...
This was a really great recipe! I used graham crackers as well for the crust and it certainly didn't hurt the flavor. I used light butter and splenda for 1/2 cup of sugar (the rest I used real s...
This recipe made a perfect cheesecake!! I didn't change a thing and it was a hit with my husband who loves cheesecake! I will definitely make this again!