Ingredients1 h servings 312 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut pizza dough into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Shake 6 to 8 pieces of dough in the sugar-cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in bottom of prepared pan. Continue until all dough pieces are coated and placed in pan. Arrange nuts and raisins in and among dough pieces.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over dough; let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven until bread is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Pull apart pieces of bread to eat.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Monkey Bread I.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 9 g fat; 52.8 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 326 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Boy does this bring back memories... This is a great updated healthier version of a childhood favorite and using whole wheat pizza dough is a great option. Not only is it fun to make, but fun t...
Add 3 Granny Smith apples peeled, cored, chopped & tossed throughout.