Ingredients9 h 15 m servings 223
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange beets in a baking dish and pour in water; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beets are tender, about 1 hour. Allow beets to cool overnight; remove outer skin and chop beets into bite size pieces.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, honey, red wine vinegar, and black pepper together in a bowl. Stir beets, onion, and walnuts into vinegar dressing. Sprinkle with blue cheese, parsley, and salt to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 8.5 32.3 7.8 8 356 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 37
This is a great way to use up beets from the garden. It was very tasty even without having the sweet onions and parsley to include. I also used feta, since that's what we had on hand. I always w...
Great salad recipe as-is! I think the key with the onions is to use sweet onion. I also let them soak in the dressing before adding the rest of the ingredients.
I LOVE pickled beets and this tastes just like them! I could have eaten the whole bowl by myself. I didn't even include the walnuts, onion or parsley and they were still that delicious. I use...
I didn't like beets as a child, but have been challenging myself to retry foods. I LOVED this recipe! Great flavors and textures!
I thought I would eat this entire dish myself! The onion, dare I say it...overpowers the dish a bit, I would scale back to a scant tablespoon, or omit it to really concentrate on the beet/blue ...
I love this salad! I am Casein intolerant, so I just omitted the blue cheese.
Easy and elegant way to dress up a salad for a dinner party. I used canned beets and it was still great! Plus, it looks so pretty served over baby spring greens. I used almonds instead of walnut...