- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Combine steak strips, peppers with onions, black beans and fajita marinade.
- Center half of steak mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 9to 11minutes in covered grill. Serve with tortillas; sprinkle with cheese before serving.
- Nutrition per serving: Calories, 534; total fat, 19g; cholesterol, 127mg; sodium, 1650mg; total carbohydrates, 52.8g; dietary fiber, 12.8g; protein, 59.1g; sugar, 10.0g.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made this on the grill last night for dinner and it was amazing. I did not use beans, but that didn't take from the flavor. I did use Badia Fajita Marinade from the Hispinic food isle. It's de...
Yum!! I used the oven method (no personal grills allowed at our apt complex), and they were perfect~! I'm looking forward to the leftover for lunch today.
Pretty Good, but I think it's missing something..maybe a good New York Steak Sauce or maybe I should have sprayed the foil with PAM so the food didn't broil and caramelize to the foil. Next time...
This was a wonderfully tasting recipe. My family loved it! No modifications.