Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 566
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 2 1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir eggplant, onion, and garlic until softened, about 8 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, green bell pepper, and Italian seasoning; season with salt and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce heat to low; simmer until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mix Alfredo sauce with pumpkin in a bowl until smooth. Spread fettuccine into the prepared baking dish in an even layer, and spoon Alfredo sauce mixture over pasta. Top pasta with cooked vegetables, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 566 calories; 29.1 61.7 19 43 1063 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
This was a HUGE hit with my kids and dinner guest and I'll definitely make it again. It needed some additional salt & pepper but had a great texture as well as flavor. I made my own alfredo sa...
I hate alfredo. I hate pumpkin. This was delicious! Family with 7 kids & we had clean plates!
This recipe was very delicious. I would definitely recommend making your own alfredo sauce because the taste of the jarred sauce ruins the dish. I did not have any yellow squash so I used 2 zuch...
Clever idea to mix pumpkin with Alfredo. I used whole wheat fettuccine. If you don't make your own Alfredo sauce, I recommend you buy the fresh refridgerated type. It's more expensive than the j...
Omitted eggplant and mushrooms because I didn't have them on hand; used my home-grown tomatoes diced up instead of canned; Awesome!!!
Wow!!! Had red pepper on hand -- and just regular old spaghetti -- but otherwise didn't change a thing. I thought the recipe seemed strange -- but we like butternut squash ravioli, so we gave ...
This was so good. I even messed up and accidentally mixed the pumpkin in before mixing it with the alfredo sauce like the directions said to do and it still came out really delicious. The only t...
Loved this!! A great combination of flavors! I will def be making this again :)