New Orleans Steamer
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 711 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Spray four 10x20-inch sheets of parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Mix cooked rice, file powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon cumin in a bowl. Divide rice mixture evenly over prepared parchment paper.
- Toss tomatoes, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, green onion, and okra in a large bowl with 1 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning until well coated. Divide vegetable mixture evenly over rice.
- Combine crawfish, shrimp, andouille sausage, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon cumin in another bowl. Divide seafood mixture evenly over vegetables. Pour about 1 tablespoon chicken broth over seafood mixture and top each portion with 4 clams.
- Fold parchment paper around seafood mixture, sealing edges to form a pouch. Place the pouches on a microwave-safe platter.
- Heat pouches in microwave on high until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 4 minutes.
Per Serving: 711 calories; 19.4 g fat; 90.3 g carbohydrates; 40 g protein; 197 mg cholesterol; 2290 mg sodium. Full nutrition