Potato Pesto Feta Pizza
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 478 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove, cool, and cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
- Sprinkle cornmeal over a half sheet pan. Stretch pizza dough over cornmeal to fit the pan; spread pesto sauce over dough.
- Lay potatoes over the pesto in a single layer; season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese over potatoes. Sprinkle Fontina cheese, red onion slices, and feta cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the bottom rack for 10 minutes. Transfer pan to the middle rack and bake until crust is light golden and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 478 calories; 23.8 g fat; 44.9 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 1033 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We love this recipe! Make it just as described. Dip in sour cream! Its heavy so we add a salad on the side. yum!!!
This was awesome. I combined this recipe with some from other sites. I omitted the Fontina used fresh grated Parmesan. I also added sun-dried tomatoes, which I feel really added to the taste. I ...
DELICIOUS! I had baby red potatoes on hand, so I used those and an Italian cheese blend instead og the Fontina. I made grilled dough, so when it was done, I placed it on a cookie sheet and toppe...
Yum! I followed his direction but I didn't have feta so I went ahead without it. It was a crispy delicious recipe.