Ingredients30 m servings 576 cals
- To Make Plum Sauce: Combine the plum jam, plums and vinegar in 1-quart saucepan. Mix together and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until plums are tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken in oil for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except tortillas. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Warm tortillas. Place 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll tortilla around filling. Serve wraps with Plum Sauce.
- ®Reg. T.M. of General Mills, Inc. or its affiliates
Per Serving: 576 calories; 12.1 g fat; 90.7 g carbohydrates; 23.8 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 876 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I bought the Plum Sauce already made in a jar - which saved lots of time. The only thing I would change would be to use more of the coleslaw mix.
This is a very tasty meal! Next time I will only use 1/4 cup (or less) hoisin sauce because it really over powered all other flavors. I think that when you get this in a restaurant they don't ...
Tasted like egg rolls, but was healthier. The plum sauce was lovely.
Delicious! I used a little beer as a substitute for the wine as that is all I had in the house. We really enjoyed it, especially the plum sauce.
My family loves this dish! I have also made it with pork tenderloin with great results.
We used thinly sliced pork instead of chicken, was very good. Would probably use less fresh ginger the next time, but otherwise this dish was a big hit!!!!
This recipe was fabulous! I made crepes instead of tortillas which was a big hit. I definitely recommend using crepes instead of tortillas and coleslaw mix instead of savoy cabbage and carrots...