Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 229
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 loaf pan)
- Place spinach in a pot with water to cover. Boil until wilted; drain well. Chop into small pieces.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl; cut using 2 butter knives until paste-like in consistency. Mix in the spinach, green onions, water chestnuts, and dill.
- Line a loaf pan with of plastic wrap. Arrange a layer of smoked salmon in the pan; spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture over the salmon. Repeat layering with the remaining salmon and cream cheese mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator, at least 2 hours.
- Invert the pan onto a serving dish; peel off the plastic wrap.
You might also like
Per Serving: 229 calories; 17.2 4.5 14.4 59 586 Full nutrition