Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 640
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar and flour together in a saucepan. Add cream, maple syrup, 1 egg, and melted butter; stir well to combine. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 20 minutes. Remove batter from heat; cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Line a pie pan with 1 crust; pour in batter. Top with second crust; crimp edges together. Beat remaining egg in a bowl; brush top of pie with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may use homemade or store-bought pie crusts.
Per Serving: 640 calories; 30 90.3 5.1 89 298 Full nutrition