Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 154 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Add 2/3 cup boiling water to each flavor gelatin mix in separate small bowls; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour each flavor gelatin into separate 8x4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Unmold gelatins; cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Add gelatin cubes; stir gently.
- Spoon into 8 (5-oz.) paper cups. Insert wooden popstick into center of each. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Peel off cups before serving.
- Substitute: Substitute 2 cups softened vanilla ice cream for the prepared pudding.
- Note: Place any leftovers in airtight container; freeze up to 1 month
- Substitute: Substitute JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding for the Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 1.2 g fat; 32.9 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 293 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1