0 made it | 0 reviews |
"These are decadent French chocolate wonders. Hardly any flour and unbelievably easy to do. Sometimes I make them toward the end of dinner when unexpected friends drop in. Straight from the oven, they will be runny in the center (on purpose). Eat while still warm. These will not have the same impact cold on the next day."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 8 servings (4 fondants)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Butter and flour a large 4-cup muffin tin.
- Melt butter and semisweet chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth and shiny, about 3 minutes.
- Mix 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar and flour together in a bowl. Add eggs 1 at a time. Add butter-chocolate mixture gradually; stir until well combined. Pour evenly into the prepared muffin cups; add a candy kiss in the center of each one, making sure it is covered by the chocolate mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mostly set but still runny in the center, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool before eating, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Caramels can be substituted for the candy kisses.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 12.1 20.2 3.7 84 64 Full nutrition