Mum's Aussie Sausage Rolls
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 135
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix sausage, bread crumbs, onion, paprika, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Tear bread slices into pieces and place in a bowl; add 2 tablespoon warm water to moisten. Add to sausage mixture; stir until well combined.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet; roll out to to a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cut the sheet lengthwise into 3 equal sections. Mix egg yolk with 1 tablespoon water and glaze the edges of the pastry.
- Divide sausage mixture into 3 equal portions. Spread 1 portion down the middle of each pastry strip. Roll pastry edges up and pinch together, forming 3 long pastry-covered sausages. Turn rolls over and glaze with egg mixture. Slice each roll into 1 1/4-inch pieces; arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 9.6 8.6 3.3 19 161 Full nutrition