Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 25 servings (50 egg rolls)
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion, celery, and carrot until onion is tender and translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Celery and carrot may still be crisp; season with salt. Add ground pork and garlic. Continue to cook and stir until pork is no longer pink. Season with more salt. Drain any excess grease and stir in red pepper flakes, garlic powder, turmeric, ginger, cumin, coriander, and celery seed. Set aside to cool.
- Place about 1 tablespoon pork mixture on a lumpia wrapper with one corner facing you. Fold corner closest to you over filling; fold two side corners toward center and continue rolling wrapper around pork. Brush a small amount of water over the top corner and press to seal. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- Heat 1 quart vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry rolls in batches until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Cook's Note:
- Can be frozen for up to 4 months.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 9.2 22.3 9.6 29 229 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1