Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 230
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place about half the rice and 2 cups water in a blender; pulse until rice is roughly ground.
- Pour about 3 cups more water in blender and add 2 cinnamon sticks; blend until cinnamon sticks are broken to pieces.
- Pour rice mixture into a large pitcher.
- Repeat the steps until all the rice, water, and cinnamon sticks are blended and poured into the pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate pitcher for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Strain rice mixture through a sieve into another pitcher or bowl and discard rice and cinnamon.
- Stir soy milk, sugar, and vanilla extract into the strained liquid; chill until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 0.6 51.5 3.6 0 18 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was so delicious! I love soy milk, and I love this soy milk horchata even more!