Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 495 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Blend kiwis, sugar, vinegar, lime juice, salt, chili powder, cornstarch, and garlic in a blender until thickened into a sauce.
- Place pork ribs on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle blended kiwi sauce over ribs.
- Loosely cover ribs with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Cook in preheated oven until tender, about 1 hour.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 30.6 g fat; 24.8 g carbohydrates; 29.5 g protein; 120 mg cholesterol; 2446 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
This was delicious! Thank you for sharing your yummy recipe. I did make some changes to suit our tastes. For the sauce I cut the salt way down. 2 tablespoons sounds like a lot to me (I would lik...
Great sauce, a nice mix of sweet and spice. I halved the salt and it was just fine. I think this would make an excellent sauce for pork chops as well and will be trying it again in the near futu...
The sauce on these ribs was very tasty. I liked that it uses kiwi, which I haven't seen paired with meat before. Like others, I reduced the salt and used 2 teaspoons. My only complaint is tha...
different-very good two cloves of garlic and like others one tablespoon of salt
Delicious!!! I doubled sauce for 10 pounds of pork and I had plenty! Perfect balance of sweet and acid. Only changes were..I added half of a hefty bulb of garlic, about a quarter tsp of crushed ...
This was a hit with the whole family. I lined a cookie sheet with foil, large enough that it would wrap around to complete the "loose cover." Made clean up a breeze!
This recipe was very yummy! I made a few changes to the sauce: 3 kiwis, a pinch of salt, garlic powder (no cloves on hand), and half the chilli powder. I tasted the sauce before cooking, and tho...
I tried this because a friend gave me a bunch of kiwis that I had no idea what to do with. All I can say is WOW! I wanted to put this sauce on everything! Friends were licking the bones clean, t...