Ingredients35 m servings 77 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss tomatoes, shallots, garlic, olive oil, sage, and rosemary together in large bowl until everything is coated in olive oil; season with salt and black pepper. Spread the tomato mixture into a baking dish.
- Roast in preheated oven until the garlic cloves are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Blend the tomato mixture with balsamic vinegar in a blender until smooth.
- Stream canola oil into the blended mixture with the blender on until the mixture emulsifies into a dressing.
Per Serving: 77 calories; 7.7 g fat; 2.2 g carbohydrates; 0.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I cut this recipe back by half. This was my first time ever roasting my own roma tomatoes. The directions were simple to follow which I really appreciated. I did use a quality balsamic vinegar a...
Absolutely wonderful. I also used Olive oil instead of Canola. The blend is just tangy enough to play well with spinach in a salad. I used herbs from my garden and a good vinegar also. Roasting ...
We just loved this dressing. I had to use cherry tomatoes as that is what I had on hand. This is the only change that I made to this recipe. It had a deep tangy flavor and we truly enjoyed it...