Ingredients50 m servings 880 cals
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken in the hot oil until chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Pour out any excess grease from the pan.
- Cook and stir bacon and mushrooms in the same skillet over medium heat until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Slice chicken into bite-size strips.
- Stir Alfredo sauce and chicken strips into mushroom mixture; simmer for a few minutes.
- Melt butter in a separate large skillet. Place a tortilla in the melted butter.
- Scoop about 1/5 chicken alfredo mixture onto 1 half of warm tortilla.
- Sprinkle about 1/5 mozzarella cheese over chicken alfredo mixture layer; fold tortilla in half. Cook until bottom of tortilla is lightly browned and mozzarella is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip quesadilla with a spatula and lightly brown the other side of tortilla, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Slice quesadillas into thirds to serve.
Per Serving: 880 calories; 46.2 g fat; 65.6 g carbohydrates; 49.6 g protein; 121 mg cholesterol; 2178 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were quick and easy and made a great summer dinner. I love using the panini press to make quesadillas so I don't heat up the kitchen. I just used enough alfredo sauce to coat the chicken ...
we had it last night & it was awesome!! we love quesdillas & it kind of tasted like a chicken bacon ranch flavor!! flavors matched wonderfully!!
I'm sorry this just wasn't for us. I made it as stated in the recipe, but the flavor combo didn't work for us, and it was a lot of trouble to make - It didn't look very appetizing after mixing ...