Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 295
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir chocolate cake mix, sour cream, vegetable oil, water, and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Pour cake batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Place a small spoonful of whipped cream cheese in each muffin cup.
- Stir strawberry preserves in a bowl until smooth; spoon about 1/4 teaspoon per cupcake over cream cheese.
- Gently press strawberry preserves and cream cheese into the cake batter with a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven until cupcake tops spring back when lightly touched, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over completely cooled cupcakes and garnish with strawberry slices.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 18.9 30.9 2.8 33 294 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Tastes delicious! The only thing I had to change with the second batch I made was to put a little batter in then the cream cheese and preserves. Also it helps to mix the cream cheese and strawbe...
These are delicious! I've made them twice and they were great both times. paigeperski is right- it's better to mix the strawberry preserves and cream cheese before putting them in the cupcakes. ...
the cupcakes were tasty, not overly sweet, but they sunk in the middle and the filling didn't stay in the center, it flattened out almost in a layered fashion which made peeling the paper diffic...