Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 162
- Combine onion and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; cook and stir until onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Pour remaining water into saucepan; add potatoes, zucchini, and soy sauce. Bring the water to a boil, reduce heat to low, place a cover on the saucepan, and cook for 35 minutes.
- Stir spinach into the soup; season with black pepper. Continue cooking another 2 minutes; remove saucepan from heat.
- Blend soup in batches in a blender until completely pureed. Return pureed soup to saucepan and place over medium-low heat.
- Stir mushrooms into pureed soup; cook until the mushrooms are warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 162 calories; 0.4 36 5.6 0 176 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I was looking for a recipe to use up some zucchini and spinach I had in the refigerator. This is a good starter but I agree with LindaT's comment about blandness. Perhaps the original recipe wa...
I liked the idea of zucchini and spinach, but this is a very bland soup as is.. plan on needing to add some spices, in my opinion. I wasn't able to find enoki mushrooms so I used a few oyster mu...