Ingredients1 h servings 161
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes onto a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until tender but still firm, about 25 minutes. Remove potatoes and set aside.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them in half. With a melon baller, scoop centers out of each potato, leaving a thick shell. Place scooped-out potato centers into a bowl. Arrange hollowed-out potato halves onto a baking sheet.
- Mash scooped-out potato centers in a bowl with green salsa and butter; season with salt and black pepper.
- Spoon the mixture lightly into the hollowed-out potatoes; do not overfill. Top each filled potato half with a pinch of white Cheddar cheese.
- Turn on the oven's broiler.
- Place potatoes under the broiler about 6 inches from the heat source until tops are browned, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 3 30.1 4.1 8 44 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Really good... I had to use red salsa in this because when I took the green salsa out of the fridge, well it didn't look like I should use it anymore.. I used a Mexican blend of cheese on the to...
Definitely making again and giving 5 stars based on my changes to make it more of a vegan meal. I used what i had on hand and tweeked as follows - baked 2 large russet potatoes and while it bake...
this was really good! I used red salsa as I didn't have any green one. But I will make again! Even my picky husband ate it and enjoyed it! I do have a pic coming when I get a min! Definitely wil...
Good stuff, I can't follow a recipe to save my tail.... chuncky home made salsa , pepper jack, left over taco meat .... I can see many possibilities with this down the road . never met too many ...
I made these instead of the same old holiday dishes. Well they were a hugh hit everyone asked for the recipe.