Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 289 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven until lightly browed, about 5 minutes; allow to cool completely before filling.
- Beat together Neufchatel cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk together in a bowl until slightly thinned; spread with a spatula onto the pie crust.
- Arrange berries atop the cheese filling in the pie crust with the points pointing upward, pushing down slightly to anchor in the cheese filling. Cover the cheese filling as completely as possible with berries.
- Pour strawberries glaze evenly over the pie.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- If using store bought glaze, you may want to put glaze in a pyrex bowl and warm briefly in microwave to achieve a pourable, spoonable consistency.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 14.2 g fat; 35.6 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 312 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Wow, wow, wow! This was the first time I ever made a strawberry pie. I was at the grocery and spotted a container of the strawberry glaze. I decided to try this one because it had no pictures or...
I've made this recipe a few times and everyone I've made it for raves about it. I used mascarpone cheese instead and it turned out great!
You had me at "Strawberry, and pie". YUM. The ONLY thing I do differently is use less of the glaze. I only use enough to lightly coat the berries on top to kind of "gel" things together. This is...
Really tasty and delicious! All I would do is add a bit more sugar to the cream cheese. It was a bit too..."cheesy" for me.
This is very easy and delicious. I made my own graham cracker crust. Used powdered sugar in the cream cheese mixture in place of the granulated sugar and added about a cup of cool whip free fo...
Excellent recipe....only change I made was to use mascarpone cheese and double the strawberries :). I put the glaze in a Baggie, cut the tip off and squeezed on to top of pie, much easier that ...