Ingredients1 h servings 216
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Generously grease 2 9-inch round cake pans.
- Stir almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, agave nectar, and grapeseed oil together in a separate large bowl.
- Stir carrots, raisins, and walnuts into the egg mixture.
- Stir carrot mixture into flour mixture to form a batter; pour into prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 12.3 25.2 4.6 78 451 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Absolutely delicious! One of the best carrot cakes I've had and there was no way you could tell it was gluten free! I went exactly by the recipe and wouldn't change a thing. I used a recipe f...
This makes a great dense cake, no wheat flour or sugar. I didn't have grapeseed oil so use canola which seemed to work fine. The cake stuck to the pan so I would use parchment paper or somethi...
I made major modifications after reading the comments - here is what I did Used Quinoa flour - I find that this is the best for baking Added 3/4 cup of buttermilk 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon b...
This is an amazing recipe. I substituted walnut oil & olive oil for the grapeseed oil and cut down on the cinnamon. It was wonderful. I used a cream cheese frosting that included butter, c...
I was looking for a cake for my daughter's 1st birthday party that was made with almond flour and no sugar, and this one came up. After thinking about the frosting, and not wanting to use dairy...
Gets extra bonus for being without flour. Too salty for me-I will use much less salt next time I make it.
This carrot cake is very moist. I followed the recipe, added 1/2 tsp ginger and omitted the walnuts. I also decorated the cake with sliced almonds. Our guests were asking for seconds! Thank you ...