Ingredients50 m servings 340
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press 1 package crescent rolls into the prepared baking dish, pushing seams together.
- Layer ham, pepperoni, salami, Swiss cheese, and provolone cheese atop crescent rolls.
- Pour beaten eggs over meat and cheese layers, reserving about 1 tablespoon egg.
- Layer the second package of crescent rolls atop meat and cheese filling; brush with reserved egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crescent rolls are browned, about 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 23.1 15.8 15.3 86 880 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
These are excellent! They taste great warm or cold, so they're perfect party food! Try adding diced roasted red peppers (the exact addition needed for the antipasto squares recipe also on this ...
This recipe was a hit with "the guys." I doubled the meat to cater to my crowd, but that was probably not necessary as all the flavors are strong enough on their own. I would recommend forks and...
I want to rate this but I must admit that I changed a few things. I don't like salami or pepperoni so I passed on those meats. Since it had eggs I went in a "breakfast-y" direction by adding a s...
Very very tasty! Followed recipe exactly and everyone one loved it, including my very picky youngest daughter. If I were to change anything, it might be to drizzle a small amount of italian dres...
Cut down on the cook time a bit. Mine was too brown. I didn't have any salami or Swiss. It might have made a tastier addition.
The bottom layer was a little mushy so I think next time I will bake that for a few minutes before adding other layers. Other than that good taste.
This was very good. I used Monterey Jack instead of the provolone. I think it would be even better with pepper jack.
Have made this 3 times and everyone LOVES it! I didn't change anything on the recipe. Great for hungry guys!