Ingredients9 h 30 m servings 402 cals
- Butter bottom and sides of a shallow roasting dish.
- Layer bread, Cheddar cheese, and ham in prepared roasting dish.
- Beat milk, eggs, thyme, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake uncovered egg mixture in the preheated oven until center is set, about 1 hour. Allow to sit and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 19.3 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 235 mg cholesterol; 1095 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is very delicious and so quick and easy to put together. Ham is very tasty and you avoid having to brown sausage instead. Love skipping a step! I added extra cheese and extra ham to ours.
Made this on Christmas Eve and baked in the morning. The only thing I'd change is using less bread next time. I used 3 large, firm steak rolls and it was too much.
This is a very good recipe! I did double the egg as 12 slices was too much bread, but it turned out great!
This is a very tasty and easy recipe. Make it the night before and pop it in the oven the next morning. I made this for a brunch and everyone loved it, there were no extras! Even kids will love ...