Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Whisk mayonnaise, pickle relish, and milk in a bowl until combined; season with salt and black pepper. Chill in refrigerator while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Gently stir ham, Cheddar cheese, peas, onion, celery, and pimento into pasta. Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta mixture and toss to evenly coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 13.5 25.3 10.9 25 352 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a nice way to use leftover ham. I like that it's easily thrown together w/freezer/pantry staples. I'm not a fan of the way the pasta absorbs all of the dressing, though. If I made th...