Ingredients25 m servings 98 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg whites and cream of tartar together in a bowl until foamy.
- Gradually whisk sugar into egg white mixture until blended.
- Whisk almond extract and flour into egg white mixture until stiff peaks have formed. The egg whites should form a sharp peak that holds its shape when whisk is held straight up.
- Fold coconut into egg white mixture until incorporated.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just golden brown, 8 to 9 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for about 2 minutes; transfer to wire rack to completely cool.
- Cook's Note:
- I usually make this in conjunction with creme brulee because the creme brulee needs 6 egg yolks, therefore the 6 egg whites go to this recipe! :)
Per Serving: 98 calories; 4.6 g fat; 13.2 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 60 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a light and fluffy macaroon recipe. This cookie would make a nice addition to a holiday cookie tray! I followed the recipe exactly. I baked for 9 minutes and the cookies were a nice g...
Excellent!!! Thank You! So Easy & Yummy! Cant wait for the whole family to try it tomorrow for Easter.