Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 288
- Place cilantro, yogurt, red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shallots, anchovies, jalapeno, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle olive oil into the yogurt mixture while blending until oil is emulsified; season with salt and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours to overnight.
- Toss salad greens, grape tomatoes, black beans, red bell pepper, corn, croutons, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Cook's Note:
- Salad may be assembled the night before; however, add croutons and dressing immediately before serving.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 22.4 18 6.9 4 249 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Made for our Cinco de Mayo gathering: The reviews from everyone was “Santo Guacamole!” (Holy Guacamole!) This is SO delicious! I made it exactly as written with no changes or substitutions. It...
Savvy's recipe was recommended to me by our friend, Candice, and I'm ever so thankful! Shared it with about 20 other AR friends at Marianne's Sauza Tequila party yesterday. A real homerun! You w...
This colorful salad is a beautiful presentation, and it is a creative and tasty combination of ingredients. Served for a dinner party, I followed the recipe exactly except for one thing. I use...
Outstanding salad recipe that is loaded with flavor! I (We) loved everything about this salad and the dressing works as a wonderful stand-alone dressing. I've made the dressing two additional ...
DELICIOUS, but I expected nothing less... The dressing is fantastic! I made it the night before to allow the flavors to blend thoroughly. I loved everything going on in this salad...the crunch f...
This salad looks and taste wonderful! The salad dressing is full of flavor and so delicious! The combination of ingredients lends itself to a very healthy and tasty salad! Thank you Saveur so m...
Oh my! I just finished the dressing and I'm already in love. This is such a bright and vibrant! Yummmmm! Can't wait to finish the entire dish tonight!
We just loved the combination of flavours in this recipe. Will do agian.