Ingredients30 m servings 249
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot. Cook cauliflower, white wine, and bay leaves in the boiling broth over medium-high heat until cauliflower is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix garlic, cream cheese, and Asiago cheese together in a bowl.
- Strain cauliflower from broth with a slotted spoon and add to the cheese mixture. Remove bay leaves from stock and discard.
- Mash cauliflower and cream cheese mixture with a potato masher until well mixed; season with salt and black pepper.
- Stir cauliflower mixture into the broth until smooth. Season with rosemary, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 18.9 7.3 12.2 61 463 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Delicious soup! I pulsed the cauliflower and cheeses in the food processor instead of using a potato masher
This recipe is a keeper. I did change a few things around...I used a 32 oz Box of Chicken Broth to boil Cauliflower in, but after accessing everything ink re I wanted thicker soup so I then took...
I made this last night and it was absolutely delicious! I made it according to the recipe, no changes, no substitutions. This recipe is a keeper!