Ingredients20 m servings 452 cals
- Heat 1 tablespoon canola oil in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir almonds in the hot oil until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer almonds to a large salad bowl.
- Toss bok choy, green onions, and ramen noodles with the almonds.
- Whisk 1/2 cup canola oil, sugar, balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and soy sauce in a separate bowl until combined.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to mix.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 35.5 g fat; 31.8 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 506 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
very good salad.I did add canned chicken to it just to give it some meat,with one tsp.chicken bouillion mmmmmmgood
This was so quick to make and very tasty. My husband loved it and I shared with co-workers. They have the recipe now. One thing I changed was the amount of sugar, cut it down to 1/4 cup. And i...
To save on fat, I toasted the almonds in the oven rather than cooking with oil and used a little less oil for the dressing, as well (with no sacrifice to flavor). Added sliced red bell pepper ...
Loved this. Made a small switch to chow mein noodles instead of ramen and am looking to try it with spinach instead of bok choy.
Delicious!! My husband does not usually eat anything green. He used the left over salad for his lunch. I replaced halved cashews for the sliced almonds. This added to the asian flavor. I re...
My mother served this and I had to have the recipe. Who knew raw bok choy could taste so delicous? Amazing...
This was so good, I couldn't stop eating it! Per other reviews I reduced the sugar to 1/4 and added a sliced red pepper. Otherwise I followed the directions exactly and we loved it. Definitely...
We got some Bok choy in our bountiful basket and this recipe was a great way to use it up. Who knew that raw Bok choy could be so tasty? Made a few changes- added one sweet red pepper, decrease...