Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 90
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Lightly grease a serving bowl with butter.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet; add white pepper, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper. Place the skillet over medium heat and warm the spices until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir shallot into the warm oil and spices; cook and stir until the shallot begins to change color, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir cannellini beans and tomato paste into the shallot and spice mixture. Cook and stir while mashing the beans thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sherry and soy sauce through the mashed bean mixture; cook until the liquid evaporates, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat. Stir melted butter through the bean mixture; season with salt. Pack the bean mixture into the prepared bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour; garnish with parsley and paprika to serve.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 3.7 11 2.8 4 210 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1