Marinated Macaroni Salad
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 504 cals
- Whisk canola oil, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Set aside to let the flavors blend for 30 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain.
- Combine cooled pasta, tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, and cucumber in a bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 504 calories; 28.8 g fat; 56.7 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 810 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is wonderful! The only change that I made was to add only 1/2 of the amount of ketchup that was suggested. I also omitted the onion at first and realized that it didn't have enough zing,...
A macaroni salad that wasn't just a macaroni salad. I thought it was cool and refreshing. This recipe made a huge amount. Next time I try it I will cut the recipe in half, even if it is for a ...
I made this for Easter added a bit of garlic and chunked cheese , & everyone loved it
A nice change for pasta salad. I had leftover mini penne pasta and it worked great in this recipe. I made up half the dressing amount and used an orange bell pepper, as that is what I had on h...