Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Place walnuts in the hot skillet; continually cook and stir walnuts until toasted and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and chop walnuts.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove garlic from pan and set aside.
- Cook and stir cauliflower and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in the same pan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour balsamic vinegar over cauliflower. Cook and stir cauliflower until balsamic vinegar has reduced, about 1 minute.
- Stir walnuts, cooked garlic, red pepper flakes, and rosemary into cauliflower mixture until well combined.
- Stir cooked rotini and reserved 1/2 cup cooking water into cauliflower mixture until well blended. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and Parmesan cheese over rotini and cauliflower mixture.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 12.6 37.2 8.3 < 1 513 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I give this a five star even though I modified it a bit to suit my tastes and ingredients (I added a few sliced cherry tomatoes and used leftover steamed purple cauliflower). I would make it aga...