Ingredients2 h servings 445 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease 2 9x13-inch baking pans.
- Beat eggs, white sugar, and vegetable oil together until well blended.
- Stir flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into egg mixture until batter is just mixed.
- Fold zucchini, 1 1/2 cups coconut and 1 1/2 cups black walnuts into batter until evenly distributed.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared baking pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on wire racks.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat confectioners' sugar into cream cheese mixture until frosting is light and fluffy.
- Fold 1 cup coconut, 1/2 cup black walnuts, raisins, and vanilla extract into cream cheese frosting.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over completely cooled cakes.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 25.4 g fat; 51.5 g carbohydrates; 5.7 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 291 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this but cut it in 1/2 as I only needed one loaf and just spread butter on my slices. DELICIOUS!! I've already passed this recipe on.
Made it twice . Followed the recipe exactly. It didn't rise either time. I cut it in thirds , frosted it and it was very tasty. I really wish I knew why it didn't rise and I probably wont mak...
I have made this twice. Last time someone said it was the 'best zucchini bread he had ever tasted'. I am inclined to agree. The first time I made it with butter, and it was remarkably like the...