Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
Ingredients40 m servings 238
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots into onion mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until carrots and potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Strain vegetables from chicken broth with a slotted spoon. Puree vegetables in a food processor, working in batches.
- Return pureed vegetables to broth and bring to a simmer.
- Stir cauliflower, dill, and mustard powder into broth mixture.
- Stir Cheddar cheese into broth mixture, in small batches, until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 12 23.4 11.6 30 253 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I did not puree this and added ham and green peppers and put cheddar cheese on top of my bowl it was very harty and so good I will make it again!
This was just ok for us. Despite reading the prior reviews, I was still surprised at how bland this soup was, even with increasing the dill weed and ground mustard. Mr. LTH liked that it was "...
I added three garlic cloves , crushed , and parsley , both my husband and I enjoyed the soup