Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion in hot oil until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer onion to a large bowl; add cauliflower, mushrooms, chiles, and olives.
- Beat eggs with flour in a separate bowl. Stir cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salt, and black pepper into egg and flour mixture.
- Combine egg and cheese mixture with the vegetable mixture until well mixed.
- Spread cauliflower mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is tender and bread crumbs are lightly browned on top, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 384 calories; 25 15.5 25.8 192 1205 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe was delicious! My husband is on a low-carb diet, and this fit the bill. I did not use the optional items, and I used mozzarella instead of Monterey Jack (didn't have any). I also u...