Ingredients20 m servings 111 cals
- Core cauliflower, leaving enough core that it remains whole.
- Mix mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Spread curry mixture over cauliflower head to cover; place in deep microwave-safe bowl and cover the bowl with a plate.
- Cook on High in microwave until cauliflower is tender, 9 to 15 minutes; let stand covered for 2 minutes.
- Cut in quarters and serve.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 6.8 g fat; 11.2 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 154 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
While I love each of the individual ingredients, I wasn't a big fan of cauliflower prepared this way. It definitely was simple, but I found the end result was dry with weird pasty areas where th...
Edible, but not a fan. I did cook in oven instead of microwave. Followed recipe then put a little water in bottom of casserole dish, covered with foil and baked. The sauce kind of dried up on th...
This was great! I often do curried cauliflower in the microwave but knew it needed a little something (fat?) to give it more oomph. This was perfect! I did individual cauliflower florets becau...