Ingredients20 m servings 111
- Core cauliflower, leaving enough core that it remains whole.
- Mix mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Spread curry mixture over cauliflower head to cover; place in deep microwave-safe bowl and cover the bowl with a plate.
- Cook on High in microwave until cauliflower is tender, 9 to 15 minutes; let stand covered for 2 minutes.
- Cut in quarters and serve.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 6.8 11.2 4.1 8 154 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
While I love each of the individual ingredients, I wasn't a big fan of cauliflower prepared this way. It definitely was simple, but I found the end result was dry with weird pasty areas where th...
I love this recipe! Simple to make, good curry flavour and quite an eye catching presentation. Especially in my white square bowl, one head of cauliflower really stands out. Have made severa...
Edible, but not a fan. I did cook in oven instead of microwave. Followed recipe then put a little water in bottom of casserole dish, covered with foil and baked. The sauce kind of dried up on th...
This was great! I often do curried cauliflower in the microwave but knew it needed a little something (fat?) to give it more oomph. This was perfect! I did individual cauliflower florets becau...