Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 266
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover the bottoms of one 8-inch springform pan and one 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper or grease and lightly flour.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large measuring cup.
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs, strawberry extract, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, and milk, 1/3 cup at a time, into butter mixture until a well-blended batter forms; stir strawberry puree into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared springform pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Process about 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries in a blender until smooth to yield about 1/2 cup strawberry puree.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 13.3 32.2 4.7 78 293 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this cake the other night - I'm torn between the rating to give, and may remake this cake and adjust the rating based on the second outcome. First up - the only company I'm aware of to m...
I made this cake today and was disappointed. I was expecting more strawberry flavor...it didn't have much flavor to me. My husband liked it though, so I guess it wasn't that bad. I made the v...