Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 361
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat olive oil in an 8-quart pot over medium heat; brown pork and beef cubes in the hot oil, working in batches if necessary.
- Stir in chicken broth, chicken pieces, potatoes, and carrots. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer stew for 1 hour.
- Stir in stewed tomatoes, barbeque sauce, green beans, okra, corn, onion, green bell pepper, celery, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bay leaves, salt, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring stew back to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 more hour.
- Discard bay leaves before serving stew in bowls.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 361 calories; 21 21 21.7 83 636 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I scaled this recipe back a little (there are just 2 of us). I used lean farm-raised (longhorn lean) stewing beef and farm-raised pork. I didn't used chicken or chicken broth - I used beef bro...