Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 455 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts onto a roasting pan; season with Italian seasoning,
- Cook chicken in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Set aside to cool completely.
- Cook and stir bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes; drain on a paper towel-lined plate until cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotelle pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse the pasta in cold water until cooled; drain.
- Combine chicken, bacon, pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Pour vinegar and Alfredo sauce over the pasta mixture; stir to combine.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 21.8 g fat; 47.9 g carbohydrates; 19.3 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 862 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I really did not care for this. I broiled the chicken and cooked the bacon in a microwave bacon cooker, which made both pretty easy. I was trying to copy a chicken alfredo pasta at Whole Foods t...
I omitted the vinegar and the green onions and otherwise followed the ingredients. I cooked the chicken in the bacon grease (one less dirty pan!) and otherwise followed the instructions / recipe...