Ingredients55 m servings 189
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain. Rinse pasta in cold water until cool; drain.
- Toss drained pasta, tomatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, black olives, and celery together in a large bowl.
- Pour Italian-style dressing over the pasta mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill salad 20 minutes before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 7.4 27.6 4.8 0 456 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made this for a family barbeque. Because we don't like green bell peppers, I used one large bell pepper in exchange. I also added some shredded sharp cheddar cheese. The italian dressing I use...
Very, very basic pasta salad but cool and refreshing. Easy to make, loaded with veggies, and great for a summer evening!
I didn't have green, so I used a red and yellow bell pepper. I'm not a fan of the celery in this. I like the cucumber though. I added some green peas. I used Bruschetta Italian Vinaigrette by Wi...
I absolutely love this recipe. I omitted the green bell pepper, used Kalamata olives instead of regular, and added a carton of peppercorn feta. It makes plenty to share.