Ingredients20 m servings 255 cals
- Place broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots, and olives in a large bowl.
- Stir creamy salad dressing, sour cream, and garlic powder together in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir dressing a spoonful at a time into the broccoli mixture until vegetables are coated.
- Cook's Notes:
- Refrigerate any extra dressing to add the next day to freshen salad.
- Tastes great with reduced-fat dressing and sour cream - use your favorites.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 16.1 g fat; 22.9 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 519 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I thought I would like this better than my usual recipe, but just didn't care for all the peas in it for some reason. Was ok otherwise, but still like the old way better
I used leftover coleslaw dressing for the creamy salad dressing ingredient. Also, I found canned sliced black olives with jalapeños, so I used those. This salad was a hit, especially with my veg...