Ingredients20 m servings 140 cals
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover and bring the water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water until chilled; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir pine nuts in the olive oil until lightly toasted, 2 to 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Whisk rice vinegar, vegetable oil, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer broccoli, pine nuts, and raisins to rice vinegar dressing; toss to coat.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 9.2 g fat; 12.9 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 26 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made a loose interpretation of this recipe because of ingredient limitations and my own inability to follow instructions longer than two steps. So this is what I made: 4 cups broccoli chopped,...
It was ok but not to my personnel taste. I should have left the broccoli raw and not steamed it.
I like this recipe because it puts an interesting spin on a vegetable that I personally find kind of boring. I thought there was too much rice vinegar in this recipe so I would use less next tim...
We thought this was ok. I think I might have preferred keeping the broccoli raw and having the extra crunch. The broccoli on its own was lacking flavor. Salt helped a bit. I also had to add extr...